0.805 Gravity Water Soluble Solder No Clean Liquid Flux Low Solid Content ISO9001
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Exterior Color||Colorless And Transparent||Product Name||No-clean Liquid Flux|
|Advantage||Halogen-free Environmental Protection||Solid Content (w/w)%||2.5±0.5 Water Solubility|
|Specific Gravity (g/ml)||0.795±0.006||Recommended Thinner||X-C Thinner|
|Acid Value (mg KOH/g)||21±3||Storage Time||12 Months|
0.805 gravity No Clean Liquid Flux,
No Clean Liquid Flux low solid,
water soluble solder flux ISO9001
Special soldering flux for electronic products no cleaning low solid content water-soluble soldering flux
1. Instructions for use
* In order to meet the requirements of stable welding performance and electrical performance reliability, the process establishment related to circuit boards and components must meet the requirements of weldability and ion clarity. It is recommended that the assembler put forward relevant regulations for the suppliers of related materials, and require the incoming material analysis certificate or the assembler to carry out incoming material inspection.
* During the assembly process, handle the circuit board carefully. Only grasp the edge of the circuit board. It is recommended to use clean, lint-free gloves.
* Use X-C thinner to clean the conveyor belt, chain teeth and clamps regularly to avoid the increase of residues on the edge of the circuit board after assembly.
* When changing the type of flux, use X-C thinner to thoroughly clean the flux container, flux tank, flux spray system, etc.
* The density and uniformity of the flux coating are critical to the successful application of no-clean fluxes. It is recommended to use flux coatings with a density of 500 to 1500 micrograms per square inch.
* Preheating makes the flux on the circuit board dry, enhancing the removal of oxides and the formation of good solder joints. The preheating temperature depends on various factors, such as conveyor speed, types of devices and substrates.
* When foam coating is used, compressed air with degreasing and dewatering should be used to foam, so that sufficient flux can be maintained on the foam core. Use a pressure regulator to adjust the air pressure to produce uniform bubbles and optimal height.
* The flux applicator needs to add a thinner to compensate for the loss of evaporation and maintain the balance of the flux composition.
* Debris and contaminants will accumulate in the flux coating of the loop. For the consistency of the soldering operation, the no longer used flux should be disposed of regularly. After emptying the flux, use the thinner to clean the container and other tasks, and then fill the container with fresh flux. The flux should be given a few minutes of foaming stability before the soldering can be resumed.
* Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place or a dangerous goods warehouse that cannot be directly exposed to sunlight.
* The work area should have a "No Pyrotechnics" sign.
* The storage area should be clearly marked, and designated or trained personnel are allowed to enter.
* Empty barrels and pipelines may still have residues, and heat treatment must be carried out before cleaning.
* Use a ventilation system that does not produce sparks.
* Ensure that the packaging is intact to avoid the accumulation and damage of the container.
* This product is packaged in plastic barrels with a storage period of one year. It is transported and packaged as dangerous goods.
3. Technical indicators
|Parameter||Typical Value||Parameter||Typical Value|
|Exterior color||Colorless and transparent||Advantage||Higher activity|
|Solid content (w/w)%||2.5±0.5 water solubility||Acid value (mg KOH/g)||21±3|
|Specific gravity (g/ml)||0.795±0.006||Insulation resistance (85℃/85%RH)||>1×108Ω|
|Cl- content (W/W)%||not detected||Water-soluble resistivity||35000Ω·cm|
|Closed flash point||13℃||Storage time||
4. No-clean flux picture