ECO Liquid Solder For Circuit Boards 0.795 Gravity Wave Soldering
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||No-clean Liquid Flux||Exterior Color||Colorless And Transparent|
|Advantage||Highly Active||Solid Content (w/w)%||2.5±0.5 Water Solubility|
|Closed Flash Point||13℃||Cl- Content (W/W)%||Not Detected|
|Acid Value (mg KOH/g)||21±3||Storage Time||12 Months|
ECO liquid solder for circuit boards,
liquid solder for circuit boards ISO9001,
no clean flux liquid 0.795 Gravity
Special flux for wave soldering of electronic products no-clean environmental protection flux
* TUOPU X-215 no-clean flux is a no-clean flux with low solid content (2.5% solid content), halogen-free and higher activity. It can be used in foaming, spraying and other forms.
* Resin active system has excellent wettability on the surface of bare copper and solder layer.
* The welding of multi-layer boards with metallized small holes will show excellent penetration performance.
* After soldering, there are very few residues on the PCB surface, and the solder joints are uniform and bright and full and can be tested without cleaning.
3. Technical indicators
|Parameter||Typical Value||Parameter||Typical Value|
|Exterior color||Colorless and transparent||Advantage||Higher activity|
|Solid content (w/w)%||2.5±0.5 water solubility||Acid value (mg KOH/g)||21±3|
|Specific gravity (g/ml)||0.795±0.006||Insulation resistance (85℃/85%RH)||>1×108Ω|
|Cl- content (W/W)%||not detected||Resistivity||35000Ω·cm|
|Closed flash point||13℃||Storage time||12 months
4.Common tin point problems and treatment
|Cause of defect||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Tin Cave Viods||√|
|Coarse tin Graing||√|
|Short circuit Shorts||√||√||√|
Note: √ represents the possible cause
1. The flux is in poor contact with the bottom plate; the contact angle of the bottom plate solder is improper
2. The flux density is too high or too low
3. The speed of the conveyor belt is too fast or too slow. If it is too fast, it will be sharp and shiny; if it is too slow, it will be slightly round and thick.
4. Too much anti-oxidation oil or deterioration in the tin furnace
5. The preheating temperature is too high or too low
6. The temperature of the tin furnace is too high or too low, if it is too high, it will be slightly round and stubby, and if it is too low, it will be sharp and shiny.
7, the tin furnace wave crest is unstable
8. The solder in the tin furnace contains impurities
9. Poor wiring direction and arrangement of components
10. Improper handling of the leads of the original bottom plate
5. No-clean flux picture