Higher Activity No Clean Liquid Flux 2.5 Percent Solid Water Soluble OEM
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||No-clean Liquid Flux||Advantage||Highly Active|
|Solid Content (w/w)%||2.5±0.5 Water Solubility||Specific Gravity (g/ml)||0.795±0.006|
|Closed Flash Point||13℃||Recommended Thinner||X-C Thinner|
|Cl- Content (W/W)%||Not Detected||Acid Value (mg KOH/g)||21±3|
higher activity No Clean Liquid Flux,
No Clean Liquid Flux 2.5 percent,
water soluble liquid flux OEM
Low solid content no-clean flux higher activity flux colorless and transparent liquid
* TUOPU X-215 no-clean flux is a no-clean flux with low solid content (2.5% solid content), halogen-free and higher activity. It can be used in foaming, spraying and other forms.
* Resin active system has excellent wettability on the surface of bare copper and solder layer.
* The welding of multi-layer boards with metallized small holes will show excellent penetration performance.
* After soldering, there are very few residues on the PCB surface, and the solder joints are uniform and bright and full and can be tested without cleaning.
2. Instructions for use
* In order to meet the requirements of stable welding performance and electrical performance reliability, the process establishment related to circuit boards and components must meet the requirements of weldability and ion clarity. It is recommended that the assembler put forward relevant regulations for the suppliers of related materials, and require the incoming material analysis certificate or the assembler to carry out incoming material inspection.
* During the assembly process, handle the circuit board carefully. Only grasp the edge of the circuit board. It is recommended to use clean, lint-free gloves.
* Use X-C thinner to clean the conveyor belt, chain teeth and clamps regularly to avoid the increase of residues on the edge of the circuit board after assembly.
* When changing the type of flux, use X-C thinner to thoroughly clean the flux container, flux tank, flux spray system, etc.
* The density and uniformity of the flux coating are critical to the successful application of no-clean fluxes. It is recommended to use flux coatings with a density of 500 to 1500 micrograms per square inch.
* Preheating makes the flux on the circuit board dry, enhancing the removal of oxides and the formation of good solder joints. The preheating temperature depends on various factors, such as conveyor speed, types of devices and substrates.
* When foam coating is used, compressed air with degreasing and dewatering should be used to foam, so that sufficient flux can be maintained on the foam core. Use a pressure regulator to adjust the air pressure to produce uniform bubbles and optimal height.
* The flux applicator needs to add a thinner to compensate for the loss of evaporation and maintain the balance of the flux composition.
* Debris and contaminants will accumulate in the flux coating of the loop. For the consistency of the soldering operation, the no longer used flux should be disposed of regularly. After emptying the flux, use the thinner to clean the container and other tasks, and then fill the container with fresh flux. The flux should be given a few minutes of foaming stability before the soldering can be resumed.
3. Technical indicators
|Exterior color||Colorless and transparent|
|Solid content (w/w)%||2.5±0.5 water solubility|
|Specific gravity (g/ml)||0.795±0.006|
|Cl- content (W/W)%||not detected|
|Closed flash point||13℃|
|Acid value (mg KOH/g)||21±3|
|Insulation resistance (85℃/85%RH)||>1×108Ω|
|Silver Chromate Paper Test||pass through|
|Storage time||12 months|
4. No-clean flux picture