No Clean Rosin Liquid Flux Transparent High Activity For Electronic Products
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Appearance Color||Light Yellow And Transparent||Product Name||Rosin Type Liquid Flux|
|Advantage||Highly Active||Solid Content (WT/WT)%||5±1|
|Specific Gravity@20℃||0.803±0.008||Closed Flash Point||14℃|
|Insulation Resistance (85℃/85%RH)||>1×108Ω||Suggested Thinner||FD5050 Thinner|
0.803 gravity Rosin Liquid Flux,
Rosin Liquid Flux transparent high activity,
0.803 gravity no clean flux liquid
Light yellow transparent flux special flux for electronic products Rosin type high activity flux
1) This flux is a no-clean flux with medium solid content (4.5% solid content), halogen-free and high activity. It can be used in foaming, spraying and other forms.
2)The resin active system has excellent wettability on the surface of bare copper and solder layer.
3)The welding of multi-layer boards with metallized small holes will show excellent penetration performance.
4)The residue on the PCB surface after soldering is extremely small, and the solder joints are uniform and bright and full and can be tested without cleaning.
2. Features and advantages
1) Halogen-free, high activity, medium solid content, no cleaning required, saving operating costs.
2) Some special activators added in NS319T3 flux are used to reduce the surface tension between the solder mask and the solder, which greatly reduces the production of solder balls.
3) The thermally stable activator in the medium solid content no-clean flux reduces the incidence of continuous welding defects in wave soldering and selective soldering.
4) There are very few residues, no corrosive residues, no stickiness on the board surface after cooling, suitable for needle testing.
3. Health and safety
1) The work area should be equipped with a suitable exhaust device to remove the flux. A large amount of inhalation of flux solvents and active agent volatile substances that volatilize at soldering temperature can cause headaches, dizziness and nausea.
2) The outlet of the wave soldering equipment must be equipped with an exhaust device to completely remove the volatiles.
3) Pay attention to protection during use to avoid prolonged skin contact and direct eye contact with flux. If it touches the eyes, please rinse with plenty of clean water and seek medical attention as soon as possible.
4) NS319T3 flux contains flammable solvents (flash point is 14 degrees Celsius), and should not be exposed to fire sources or electronic equipment without fire prevention measures.
4. Technical parameters
|Parameter||Typical Value||Parameter||Typical Value|
|Appearance color||light yellow and transparent||Insulation resistance (85℃/85%RH)||>1×108Ω|
|Solid content (WT/WT)%||5±1||Water-soluble resistivity||36000Ω·cm|
|Specific gravity@20℃||0.803±0.008||Silver chromate paper test||passed|
|Cl-content (WT/WT)%||0||Suggested thinner||FD5050 thinner|
|Closed flash point||14℃||Storage time||12 months
5. Common tin point problems and treatment
Note: √ represents the possible cause
1. The flux is in poor contact with the bottom plate; the contact angle of the bottom plate solder is improper
2. The flux density is too high or too low
3. The speed of the conveyor belt is too fast or too slow. If it is too fast, it will be sharp and shiny; if it is too slow, it will be slightly round and thick.
4. Too much anti-oxidation oil or deterioration in the tin furnace
5. The preheating temperature is too high or too low
6. The temperature of the tin furnace is too high or too low, if it is too high, it will be slightly round and stubby, and if it is too low, it will be sharp and shiny.
7, the tin furnace wave crest is unstable
8. The solder in the tin furnace contains impurities
9. Poor wiring direction and arrangement of components
10. Improper handling of the leads of the original bottom plate
|Cause of defect||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
6. Rosin Liquid Flux Picture