4.5 Percent Solid No Clean Liquid Flux High Activity Liquid For Soldering PCB
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||No-clean Liquid Flux||Appearance||Colorless, Clear And Transparent|
|Solid Content (w/w)%||4.5±0.5||Specific Gravity (g/ml)||0.805±0.008|
|Closed Flash Point||13℃||Advantage||Highly Active|
|Storage Time||12 Months||Recommended Thinner||X-C Thinner|
0.805 gravity No Clean Liquid Flux,
No Clean Liquid Flux High activity,
0.805 gravity flux liquid for soldering
High-activity no-clean flux Special flux for foaming spray and other forms of environmentally friendly flux-free flux
◇ TUOPU X-5 is a medium-solid content (4.5% solid content), halogen-free, high-activity no-clean flux. It can be used in foaming, spraying and other forms.
◇ Resin active system has excellent wettability on the surface of bare copper and solder layer.
◇ The welding of multi-layer boards with metallized small holes will show excellent penetration performance.
◇ There are very few residues on the PCB surface after soldering, and the solder joints are uniform and bright and full and can be tested without cleaning.
◇ Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place or a dangerous goods warehouse that cannot be directly exposed to sunlight.
◇ The work area should have a "No Pyrotechnics" sign.
◇ The storage area should be clearly marked and allow designated or trained personnel to enter.
◇ There may still be residues in the empty barrels and pipelines, and heat treatment must be carried out before cleaning.
◇ Use a ventilation system that does not produce sparks.
◇ Ensure that the packaging is in good condition to avoid the accumulation and damage of the container.
◇ This product is packaged in plastic barrels with a storage period of one year. It is transported and packaged as dangerous goods.
3.Common tin point problems and treatment
Note: √ represents the possible cause
1. The flux is in poor contact with the bottom plate; the contact angle of the bottom plate solder is improper
2. The flux density is too high or too low
3. The speed of the conveyor belt is too fast or too slow. If it is too fast, it will be sharp and shiny; if it is too slow, it will be slightly round and thick.
4. Too much anti-oxidation oil or deterioration in the tin furnace
5. The preheating temperature is too high or too low
6. The temperature of the tin furnace is too high or too low, if it is too high, it will be slightly round and stubby, and if it is too low, it will be sharp and shiny.
7, the tin furnace wave crest is unstable
8. The solder in the tin furnace contains impurities
9. Poor wiring direction and arrangement of components
10. Improper handling of the leads of the original bottom plate
|Cause of defect||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Tin Cave Viods||√|
|Coarse tin Graing||√|
|Short circuit Shorts||√||√||√|
4. Technical indicators
|Parameter||Typical Value||Parameter||Typical Value|
|Appearance characteristics||colorless, clear and transparent||Insulation resistance (85℃/85%RH)||>1×108Ω|
|Solid content (w/w)%||4.5±0.5||Acid value (mg KOH/g)||21±3|
|Specific gravity (g/ml)||0.805±0.008||Silver Chromate Paper Test||Pass|
|Cl- content (W/W)%||not detected||Recommended thinner||X-C thinner|
|Closed flash point||13℃||Storage time||12 months|
5. No-clean flux picture