Highly Active Soldering Flux Colorless Liquid For Electronics 0.805 Special Gravity
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||No-clean Liquid Flux||Appearance||Colorless, Clear And Transparent|
|Solid Content (w/w)%||4.5±0.5||Acid Value (mg KOH/g)||21±3|
|Specific Gravity (g/ml)||0.805±0.008||Closed Flash Point||13℃|
|Advantage||Highly Active||Storage Time||12 Months|
highly active soldering flux liquid,
soldering flux liquid 0.805 special gravity,
colorless liquid flux for electronics
Electronic product flux halogen-free no-clean flux colorless, transparent, and highly active flux
1. Features and advantages
◇ Halogen-free, high activity, medium solid content, no cleaning required, saving operating costs.
◇ Some special activators added in X-5 flux are used to reduce the surface tension between the solder mask and the solder, which greatly reduces the production of solder balls.
◇ The thermally stable activator in the medium solid content no-clean flux reduces the incidence of continuous welding defects in wave soldering and selective soldering.
◇ Very few residues, no corrosive residues, no stickiness on the plate surface after cooling, suitable for needle testing.
2.Common tin point problems and treatment
|Cause of defect||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Tin Cave Viods||√|
|Coarse tin Graing||√|
|Short circuit Shorts||√||√||√|
Note: √ represents the possible cause
1. The flux is in poor contact with the bottom plate; the contact angle of the bottom plate solder is improper
2. The flux density is too high or too low
3. The speed of the conveyor belt is too fast or too slow. If it is too fast, it will be sharp and shiny; if it is too slow, it will be slightly round and thick.
4. Too much anti-oxidation oil or deterioration in the tin furnace
5. The preheating temperature is too high or too low
6. The temperature of the tin furnace is too high or too low, if it is too high, it will be slightly round and stubby, and if it is too low, it will be sharp and shiny.
7, the tin furnace wave crest is unstable
8. The solder in the tin furnace contains impurities
9. Poor wiring direction and arrangement of components
10. Improper handling of the leads of the original bottom plate
3. Technical indicators
|Parameter||Typical Value||Parameter||Typical Value|
|Appearance characteristics||colorless, clear and transparent||Insulation resistance (85℃/85%RH)||>1×108Ω|
|Solid content (w/w)%||4.5±0.5||Acid value (mg KOH/g)||21±3|
|Specific gravity (g/ml)||0.805±0.008||Silver Chromate Paper Test||Pass|
|Cl- content (W/W)%||not detected||Recommended thinner||X-C thinner|
|Closed flash point||13℃||Storage time||12 months|
4. No-clean flux picture