Light Yellow High Activity Rosin Liquid Flux Solder For Electronics Halogen Free
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||Rosin Type Liquid Flux||Advantages||Halogen-free|
|Solid Content (%)||5±1||Flash Point (T.C.C)||14℃|
|Specific Gravity @20 Degrees Celsius||0.801±0.008||Silver Chromate Paper Test||Pass Through|
|Recommended Thinner||FD5050 Thinner||Storage Time||12 Months|
high activity Rosin Liquid Flux,
Rosin Liquid Flux Halogen free,
0.809 gravity liquid solder for electronics
Flux for wave soldering light yellow liquid environmentally friendly halogen-free flux high activity flux
△ NS319T2 is a no-clean flux with medium solid content (4.5% solid content), halogen-free and high activity. It can be used in foaming, spraying and other forms.
△ Resin active system has excellent wettability on the surface of bare copper and solder layer.
△ The welding of multi-layer boards with metallized small holes will show excellent penetration performance.
△ After soldering, there are very few residues on the PCB surface, and the solder joints are uniform and bright and full and can be tested without cleaning.
2. Common tin point problems and treatment
|Cause of defect||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
Note: √ represents the possible cause
1. The flux is in poor contact with the bottom plate; the contact angle of the bottom plate solder is improper
2. The flux density is too high or too low
3. The speed of the conveyor belt is too fast or too slow. If it is too fast, it will be sharp and shiny; if it is too slow, it will be slightly round and thick.
4. Too much anti-oxidation oil or deterioration in the tin furnace
5. The preheating temperature is too high or too low
6. The temperature of the tin furnace is too high or too low, if it is too high, it will be slightly round and stubby, and if it is too low, it will be sharp and shiny.
7, the tin furnace wave crest is unstable
8. The solder in the tin furnace contains impurities
9. Poor wiring direction and arrangement of components
10. Improper handling of the leads of the original bottom plate
3. Technical parameters
Light yellow Transparent
|Solid content (%)||5±1|
|Specific gravity @20 degrees Celsius||0.801±0.008|
|storage time||12 months|
|Closed flash point (T.C.C)||14℃|
|recommended thinner||FD5050 thinner|
|Silver Chromate Paper Test||pass through|
4. Flux picture