Highly Active Electric No Clean Rosin Flux Solder Halogen Free Eco Friendly
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Advantages||Halogen-free||Solid Content (%)||5±1|
|Flash Point (T.C.C)||14℃||Specific Gravity @20 Degrees Celsius||0.801±0.008|
|Silver Chromate Paper Test||Pass Through||Name||Light Yellow Flux|
|Recommended Thinner||FD5050 Thinner||Storage Time||12 Months|
0.801 gravity no clean rosin flux,
no clean rosin flux Halogen free,
Highly active electric flux solder
Halogen-free environmentally friendly flux Highly active flux Suitable flux for wave soldering
1. Features and advantages
△ Halogen-free, high activity, medium solid content, no cleaning required, saving operating costs.
△ Some special activators added in NS319T2 flux are used to reduce the surface tension between the solder mask and the solder, which greatly reduces the production of solder balls.
△ The thermally stable active agent in the medium solid content no-clean flux reduces the incidence of continuous welding defects in wave soldering and selective soldering.
△ There are very few residues, no corrosive residues, no stickiness on the plate surface after cooling, suitable for needle testing.
2. Common tin point problems and treatment
|Cause of defect||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
Note: √ represents the possible cause
1. The flux is in poor contact with the bottom plate; the contact angle of the bottom plate solder is improper
2. The flux density is too high or too low
3. The speed of the conveyor belt is too fast or too slow. If it is too fast, it will be sharp and shiny; if it is too slow, it will be slightly round and thick.
4. Too much anti-oxidation oil or deterioration in the tin furnace
5. The preheating temperature is too high or too low
6. The temperature of the tin furnace is too high or too low, if it is too high, it will be slightly round and stubby, and if it is too low, it will be sharp and shiny.
7, the tin furnace wave crest is unstable
8. The solder in the tin furnace contains impurities
9. Poor wiring direction and arrangement of components
10. Improper handling of the leads of the original bottom plate
3. Technical parameters
Light yellow Transparent
|insulation impedance (85 ° C /85%RH)||>1×108Ω|
|Solid content (%)||5±1||
Closed flash point (T.C.C)
|water soluble resistivity||36000 ω ·cm||recommended thinner||FD5050 thinner|
|Cl-content (WT/WT)%||0||Silver Chromate Paper Test||pass through|
|storage time||12 months||Specific gravity @20 degrees Celsius||0.801±0.008|
4. Flux picture