Medium Solid Content Rosin Based Solder Flux Active Flux Soldering Highly Active
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Appearance Traits||Light Yellow And Transparent||Solid Content (WT/WT)%||5±1|
|Specific Gravity@20℃||0.803±0.008||Storage Time||12 Months|
|Water-soluble Resistivity||36000Ω·cm||Silver Chromate Paper Test||Passed|
|Advantage||Highly Active||Suggested Thinner||FD5050 Thinner|
0.803 gravity rosin based solder flux,
Medium solid rosin based solder flux,
active flux soldering Highly active
Medium solid content no-clean flux Rosin type flux light yellow liquid
1) This product is a no-clean flux with medium solid content (4.5% solid content), halogen-free and high activity. It can be used in foaming, spraying and other forms.
2) The resin active system has excellent wettability on the surface of bare copper and solder layer.
3) The welding of multi-layer boards with metallized small holes will show excellent penetration performance.
4) The residue on the PCB surface after soldering is extremely small, and the solder joints are uniform and bright and full and can be tested without cleaning.
2. Instructions for use
1)In order to meet the requirements of stable welding performance and electrical performance reliability, the process establishment related to circuit boards and components must meet the requirements of weldability and ion clarity. It is recommended that the assembler put forward relevant regulations for the supplier of related materials, and require the incoming material analysis certificate or the assembler to carry out incoming material inspection.
2)When assembling, handle the circuit board carefully. Only hold the edge of the circuit board. It is recommended to use clean, lint-free gloves.
3)Use FD5050 thinner to clean the conveyor belt, chain teeth and clamps regularly to avoid the increase of residues on the edge of the circuit board after assembly.
4) When changing the type of flux, use FD5050 thinner to thoroughly clean the flux container, flux tank, flux spray system, etc.
5)The density and uniformity of the flux coating are critical to the successful application of no-clean flux. It is recommended to use a flux coating with a density of 500 to 1500 micrograms per square inch.
6)Preheating makes the flux on the circuit board dry, enhancing the removal of oxides and the formation of good solder joints. The preheating temperature depends on various factors, such as conveyor speed, types of devices and substrates.
7)When using foam coating, use compressed air with degreasing and dewatering to foam, so that enough flux is maintained on the foam core. Use a pressure regulator to adjust the air pressure to produce uniform bubbles and optimal height.
8)The flux applicator needs to add a thinner to compensate for the loss of evaporation and maintain the balance of the flux composition.
9)Debris and contaminants will accumulate in the flux coating of the loop. For the consistency of the soldering operation, the flux that is no longer used should be disposed of on a regular basis. After emptying the flux, use the thinner to clean the container and other tasks, and then fill the container with fresh flux. The flux should be given a few minutes to stabilize before the soldering can be resumed.
3. Storage method
1) Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place or a dangerous goods warehouse that cannot be directly exposed to sunlight.
2) The work area should have a "No Pyrotechnics" sign.
3) The storage area should be clearly marked, and designated or trained personnel are allowed to enter.
4) The empty barrels and pipelines may still have residues, and heat treatment must be carried out before cleaning.
5) Use a ventilation system that does not produce sparks.
6) Ensure that the packaging is intact to avoid the accumulation and damage of the container.
7) This product is packaged in plastic barrels with a storage period of one year. It is transported and packaged as dangerous goods.
4. Health and safety
1) The work area should be equipped with a suitable exhaust device to remove the flux. A large amount of inhalation of flux solvents and active agent volatile substances that volatilize at soldering temperature can cause headaches, dizziness and nausea.
2) The outlet of the wave soldering equipment must be equipped with an exhaust device to completely remove the volatiles.
3) Pay attention to protection during use to avoid prolonged skin contact and direct eye contact with flux. If it touches the eyes, please rinse with plenty of clean water and seek medical attention as soon as possible.
4) NS319T3 flux contains flammable solvents (flash point is 14 degrees Celsius), and should not be exposed to fire sources or electronic equipment without fire prevention measures.
5. Technical parameters
|Parameter||Typical Value||Parameter||Typical Value|
|Appearance traits||light yellow and transparent||Insulation resistance (85℃/85%RH)||>1×108Ω|
|Solid content (WT/WT)%||5±1||Water-soluble resistivity||36000Ω·cm|
|Specific gravity@20℃||0.803±0.008||Silver chromate paper test||passed|
|Cl-content (WT/WT)%||0||Suggested thinner||FD5050 thinner|
|Closed flash point||14℃||Storage time||12 months|
6. Flux picture