Halogen Free No Clean Rosin Flux High Activity For Pcb Soldering Transparent
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Appearance||Light Yellow, Clear And Transparent Liquid||Specific Gravity (g/ml)||0.805±0.008|
|Solid Content (w/w)%||5.0±0.5||Closed Flash Point||14℃|
|Acid Value (mg KOH/g)||25±3||Insulation Resistance (85℃/85%RH)||>1×108Ω|
|Silver Chromate Paper Test||Passed||Storage Time||12 Months|
Halogen free no clean rosin flux,
no clean rosin flux high activity,
flux for pcb soldering transparent
Halogen-free high-activity flux light yellow clear and transparent liquid Rosin type flux
1) This product is a no-clean flux with medium solid content (5.0% solid content), halogen-free and high activity. It can be used in foaming, spraying and other forms.
2) Resin active system has excellent wettability on the surface of bare copper and solder layer.
3) The welding of multi-layer boards with metallized small holes will show excellent penetration performance.
4) There are very few residues on the PCB surface after soldering, and the solder joints are uniform and bright and full and can be tested without cleaning.
2. Features and advantages
1) Halogen-free, high activity, medium solid content, no cleaning required, saving operating costs.
2) Some special activators added in NS319 flux are used to reduce the surface tension between the solder mask and the solder, which greatly reduces the production of solder balls.
3) The thermally stable active agent in the medium solid content no-clean flux reduces the incidence of continuous welding defects in wave soldering and selective soldering.
4) Very few residues, low corrosive residues, and low viscosity on the plate surface after cooling, suitable for needle testing.
3. Instructions for use
1) In order to meet the requirements of stable soldering performance and electrical performance reliability, the process establishment related to circuit boards and components must meet the requirements of solderability and ion clarity. It is recommended that the assembler put forward relevant regulations for the supplier of related materials, and require the incoming material analysis certificate or the assembler to carry out incoming material inspection.
2) When assembling, handle the circuit board carefully. Only grasp the edge of the circuit board. It is recommended to use clean, lint-free gloves.
3) Use FD5050 thinner to regularly clean the conveyor belt, chain teeth and clamps, which can avoid the increase of residues on the edge of the circuit board after assembly.
4) When changing the type of flux, use FD5050 thinner to thoroughly clean the flux container, flux tank, flux spray system, etc.
5) The density and uniformity of the flux coating are critical to the successful application of no-clean fluxes. It is recommended to use flux coatings with a density of 500 to 1500 micrograms per square inch.
6) Preheating makes the flux on the circuit board dry, enhancing the removal of oxides and the formation of good solder joints. The preheating temperature depends on various factors, such as conveyor speed, types of devices and substrates.
7) Using compressed air with degreasing and dewatering when foaming coating is used to foam, so that enough flux is maintained on the foam core. Use a pressure regulator to adjust the air pressure to produce uniform bubbles and optimal height.
8) The flux applicator needs to add a thinner to supplement the evaporation loss and maintain the balance of the flux composition.
9) Debris and contaminants will accumulate in the circulating flux coating. For the consistency of the soldering operation, the no longer used flux should be disposed of regularly. After emptying the flux, use the thinner to clean the container and other tasks, and then fill the container with fresh flux. The flux should be given a few minutes to stabilize before the soldering can be resumed.
4. Technical indicators
|Parameter||Typical Value||Parameter||Typical Value|
|Appearance||light yellow, clear and transparent liquid||Insulation resistance (85℃/85%RH)||>1×108Ω|
|Solid content (w/w)%||5.0±0.5||Acid value (mg KOH/g)||25±3|
|Specific gravity (g/ml)||0.805±0.008||Silver chromate paper test||passed|
|Cl- content (W/W)%||not detected||Suggested thinner||FD5050 thinner|
|Closed flash point||14℃||Storage time||12 months|