Water Based PH 9 50C Operatinig Electronic Liquid Cleaner Decontamination Agent
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||Water-based Cleaning Agent||Appearance||Light Color Transparent Liquid|
|Odor||No Characteristic Odor||Specific Gravity||1.006 + / - 0.005|
|PH||About 8-9||Solubility||Easily Soluble In Water|
|Operati Temperature||50-60℃||Shelf Life||2 Months|
PH 9 Electronic Liquid Cleaner,
50C Electronic Liquid Cleaner,
PH 9 electrical board cleaner
Environmentally friendly water-based cleaning agent Decontamination cleaning agent for electronic circuit boards
• Concentrated product, low concentration dilution use, high cost performance;
• Good degreasing and degreasing effect and fast speed, which can meet the requirements of general production process speed;
• Non-corrosive to the constituent materials of the cleaning objects, easy to rinse;
• It can meet the requirements of immersion and ultrasonic cleaning during the cleaning process.
• If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
• If skin irritation occurs: Get medical attention.
• If the clothing is contaminated, the clothing must be washed before it can be used.
• If it gets into eyes: rinse carefully with plenty of water for several minutes;
• If eye irritation persists, seek medical advice.
• If swallowed by mistake: Rinse mouth, drink plenty of water, call a detoxification center or seek medical attention.
4. Fire-fighting measures
• Hazardous characteristics: non-flammable
• Hazardous combustion products: CO, CO2, or low-molecular-weight hydrocarbons are released during combustion.
• Extinguishing methods: Water or foam may increase the intensity of the fire and threaten the lives of firefighters. Wear self-breathing protective clothing with full gear, with positive pressure device, and chemical resistance.
• Extinguishing medium: Any extinguishing medium can be used
• Handling precautions: Do not contact this product with eyes, skin and clothing. It must be washed after contact.
• Storage precautions: Keep away from food, beverages and animal feed. Store in a sealed original container. Store in a cool, well-ventilated place. The storage temperature is controlled below 50°C.
6. Physical and chemical properties:
|Appearance||light color transparent liquid|
|Odor||No characteristic odor|
|Specific gravity||1.006 + / - 0.005|
|Solubility||Easily soluble in water|
|Maximum allowable concentration||no data|
|Monitoring method||no data|
|engineering control||Use under normal conditions, no need|
|Respiratory protection||Use under normal conditions, no need|
|Eye protection||Wear protective glasses; mask (to prevent splashing out)|
|Hand protection||Use gloves|
|Other protection||It is recommended to install an eyewash and shower head.|
|Body protection||Aprons and coveralls to minimize skin contact. For example, neoprene, butyl rubber or butadiene rubber.|
8.Cleaning agent picture