Colorless 39C Electronic Surface Cleaner Safe Contact Cleaner Eco Agent
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Appearance And Properties||Colorless Transparent Liquid||Advantage||Environmental Protection|
|Flash Point (℃)(closed Cup)||39°||Specific Gravity G/cm3||0.980±0.008|
|Explosion Upper/lower Limit [%(V/V)||2||Shelf Life||3 Months|
colorless electronic surface cleaner,
39C electronic surface cleaner,
electronic safe contact cleaner eco agent
Electronic product cleaning agent Colorless transparent liquid cleaning agent Environmentally friendly product
1. Stability and reactivity
Reactivity Decomposition or other chemical reactions can occur in contact with incompatible materials.
Chemical stability It is stable under correct usage and storage conditions.
Possibility of hazardous reactions Reacts with metals to form organometallic compounds. It reacts violently with oxidants and may cause combustion and explosion.
Conditions to avoid Incompatible materials, heat, flames and sparks.
Incompatible materials Metals, oxidizing agents and alkalis. Oxidizers, alkali metals, alkaline earth metals and aluminum.
Hazardous decomposition products Under normal conditions of storage and use, hazardous decomposition products will not be produced.
* Keep the container tightly closed.
* Store in a dry, cool and ventilated place.
* Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames and hot surfaces.
* Store away from incompatible materials and food containers.
AQ001-A is a cleaning agent specially designed to clean residual stains on electronic components.
3. Health and safety
* Avoid inhaling too much AQ001-A cleaning agent fumes, which can cause headaches, dizziness, and nausea.
* It must be used in a ventilated area and equipped with corresponding ventilation devices to extract smoke and protect operators.
* Workers should wear appropriate protective clothing to prevent them from harming the skin and eyes.
* If the product comes into contact with the skin, wash with soap and water.
* If the product hurts the eyes, it must be washed with tap water for 10 minutes and seek medical care.
* Eating, drinking and smoking are forbidden at the work site, and hands must be washed thoroughly with soap and warm water before eating.
4.Physical and chemical characteristics
|parameter||Typical value||parameter||Typical value|
|Appearance and properties||colorless transparent liquid||odor||BAlcohol taste|
|PH value||neutral||Initial boiling point and boiling range (℃)||60-85|
|Flash point (℃)(closed cup)||39°||Specific gravity g/cm3||0.980±0.008|
|Explosion upper/lower limit [%(V/V)]||upper limit: 8.5%; Lower: 1.5%||Steam pressure (MPa)||80Hg(at 68℉)|
|Solubility||<0.1%||Shelf life||3 months|
5.Cleaning agent picture