ECO Transparent Cleaning Corrosion Off Electric Circuit Board Liquid Cleaner Agent
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Appearance And Properties||Colorless Transparent Liquid||Odor||Alcohol Taste|
|Advantage||Environmental Protection||PH Value||Neutral|
|Flash Point (℃)(closed Cup)||39°||Specific Gravity G/cm3||0.980±0.008|
|Steam Pressure (MPa)||80Hg(at 68℉)||Shelf Life||3 Months|
ECO cleaning corrosion off circuit board,
transparent cleaning corrosion off circuit board,
electric circuit board cleaner 0.98 gravity
Environmentally friendly electronic cleaning agent colorless transparent liquid cleaning agent
1. Health and safety
* Avoid inhaling too much AQ001-A cleaning agent fumes, which can cause headaches, dizziness, and nausea.
* It must be used in a ventilated area and equipped with corresponding ventilation devices to extract smoke and protect operators.
* Workers should wear appropriate protective clothing to prevent them from harming the skin and eyes.
* If the product comes into contact with the skin, wash with soap and water.
* If the product hurts the eyes, it must be washed with tap water for 10 minutes and seek medical care.
* Eating, drinking and smoking are forbidden at the work site, and hands must be washed thoroughly with soap and warm water before eating.
2.Physical and chemical characteristics
|Appearance and properties:||colorless transparent liquid|
|Initial boiling point and boiling range (℃)||60-85|
|Flash point (℃)(closed cup)||39°|
|Specific gravity g/cm3||0.980±0.008|
|Explosion upper/lower limit [%(V/V)]||upper limit: 8.5%; Lower: 1.5%|
|Steam pressure (MPa)||80Hg(at 68℉)|
|Shelf life||3 months|
|Maximum allowable concentration||no data|
|Monitoring method||no data|
|engineering control||Use under normal conditions, no need|
|Respiratory protection||Use under normal conditions, no need|
|Eye protection||Wear protective glasses; mask (to prevent splashing out)|
|Body protection||Aprons and coveralls to minimize skin contact. For example, neoprene, butyl rubber or butadiene rubber.|
|Hand protection||Use gloves|
|Other protection||It is recommended to install an eyewash and shower head.
4.Cleaning agent picture