1719 Electronic Liquid Cleaner Water For Cleaning Pcb Board Vinyl 30C
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Appearance And Properties||Colorless Transparent Liquid||Smell||Aromaticsmell|
|PH Value||Weak Acid||Solid Content||<0.05%|
|Flash Point (℃) (closed Cup)||30℃||Specific Gravity G/cm3||1.320±0.008|
1719 Electronic Liquid Cleaner,
Electronic Liquid Cleaner 30C,
water for cleaning pcb board vinyl
• Handling precautions: Do not contact this product with eyes, skin and clothing. It must be washed after contact.
• Storage precautions: Keep away from food, beverages and animal feed. Store in a sealed original container. Store in a cool, well-ventilated place. The storage temperature is controlled below 50°C.
• Dangerous goods category: 8
• UN Number: 1719
• Packing category: Ⅱ
• Packing method: use a plastic drum with good sealing performance
• Transportation considerations: The packaging must be complete at the time of shipment, and the loading must be secure. During transportation, ensure that the container does not leak, collapse, fall, or be damaged. Mixed shipment and transportation with prohibited compounds is strictly prohibited. Transport vehicles should be equipped with corresponding types and quantities of fire-fighting equipment and leakage emergency treatment equipment. Avoid exposure to the sun, rain, and high temperature during transportation.
|Maximum allowable concentration||no data|
|Monitoring method||no data|
|engineering control||Use under normal conditions, no need|
|Respiratory protection||Use under normal conditions, no need|
|Eye protection||Wear protective glasses; mask (to prevent splashing out)|
|Hand protection||Use gloves|
|Other protection||It is recommended to install an eyewash and shower head.|
|Body protection||Aprons and coveralls to minimize skin contact. For example, neoprene, butyl rubber or butadiene rubber.|